Regulation of immune cell responses by semaphorins and their receptors
© Kumanogoh and Takamatsu; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2012
Published: 29 February 2012
Materials and methods
Plexin-A1-/- mice were previously established . Combinational studies, including imaging technique for visualizing single-cell dynamics and conventional immunological assays were performed.
Results and discussion
- Suzuki K, et al: Semaphorin 7A initiates T-cell-mediated inflammatory responses through alpha1beta1 integrin. Nature. 2007, 446: 680-684. 10.1038/nature05652.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Suzuki K, et al: Semaphorins and their receptors in immune cell interactions. Nat Immunol. 2008, 9: 17-23. 10.1038/ni1553.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Nogi T, et al: Structural basis for semaphorin signalling through the plexin receptor. Nature. 2010, 467: 1123-7. 10.1038/nature09473.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Takegahara N, et al: Plexin-A1 and its interaction with DAP12 in immune responses and bone homeostasis. Nat Cell Biol. 2006, 8: 615-622. 10.1038/ncb1416.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Takamatsu H, et al: Semaphorins guide the entry of dendritic cells into the lymphatics by activating myosin II. Nat Immunol. 2010, 11: 594-600.PubMed CentralView ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.